Founded in 2009 (Online Store Opened in March 2010)
Nakeisha James is the Owner of Zipporah Beauty,LLC which consists of Zipporah Beauty Products & Fit4life Sisters.
Zipporah Beauty Products are natural products made specifically to keep the hair/skin soft & moisturized putting a stop to dryness. Fit4life Sisters was created in October 2011 when Nakeisha started her personal fit4life journey. To date she has lost a total of 32 lbs & continues to encourage, inspire, and motivate others to do the same.
****Refer Us To A Retail Location** **Attention Customers Who Currently Use Zipporah Beauty Products** If you have a Boutique in your area that carries Natural Hair Care Products and you'd like to see some Zipporah Beauty Products on their shelves then refer Zipporah Beauty to the Owner and then fill out this form below. If the Boutique decides to retail Zipporah Beauty products you will get Two FREE Zipporah Beauty products of your choice shipped to you :) **Please keep in mind I currently sell the following wholesale products for retail locations (Citrus Delight Shampoo,Citrus Delight Conditioner,Vanilla Mint Moisturizing Hair Serum,Green Tea Hair & Body Butter, Delight My Hair Butter,Creamy Delight Leave In Conditioner,Delight My Hair Styling Creme,Zipporah's Moisturizing Wash,Zipporah's Face & Body Scrub,and Moses Natural Hair Pomade)** Click the button below to fill out this form
I'm a Christian & I love the Lord Jesus Christ with all of my heart,soul,and strength!!
For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Prayer of Salvation
Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ. You said in Your Word that whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:13) Father, I am calling on Jesus right now. I believe He died on the cross for my sins, that He was raised from the dead on the third day, and He's alive right now. Lord Jesus, I am asking You now, come into my heart. Live Your life in me and through me. I repent of my sins and surrender myself totally and completely to You. Heavenly Father, by faith I now confess Jesus Christ as my new Lord and from this day forward, I dedicate my life to serving Him.
Who/What I Am in Christ
* I am reigning in life by Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17)
* I am not looking at the things that are seen, but at the things which are not seen (II Corinthians 4:18)
* I am walking by faith and not by sight (II Corinthians 5:7)
* I am casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God (II Corinthians 10:5)
* I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus (II Corinthians 5:21)
* I am rooted and grounded in love, because Christ dwells within me (Ephesians 3:17)
* I am the workmanship of God, created in Christ Jesus for good works (Ephesians 2:10)
* I am a partaker of God's divine nature (II Peter 1:4)
* I am prosperous and in good health, because my soul prospers (III John 2)
* I am being transformed by the renewing of my mind to prove the perfect will of God (Romans 12:2)
* I am healed by the stripes of Jesus Christ (1 Peter 2:24)
* I am more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ (Romans 8:37)
* I am the salt of the earth, and the light of the world (Matthew 5:13a, 14a)
* I am complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10)
* I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might (Ephesians 6:10)
* I am taking the shield of faith and quenching all of the fiery darts of the enemy (Ephesians 6:16)
* I am praying my desires and receiving them (Mark 11:24)
* I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water and everything that I do prospers (Psalm 1:3)
* I am a temple of the Holy Ghost (I Corinthians 6:19)
* I am given exceeding great and precious promises, and by them I partake of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust (II Peter 1:4)
* I am led by the spirit of God; therefore, I am a son of God (Romans 8:14)
* I am not walking after the flesh, but after the Spirit (Romans 8:1)
* I am receiving all of my needs met according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19)
* I am casting all of my cares upon Him, because I know He cares for me (I Peter 5:7)
* I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 1:3)
* I am blessed when I come in, and blessed when I go out (Deuteronomy 28:6)
* I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Jesus Christ (Romans 8:17)
* I am increasing and abounding in love (I Thessalonians 3:12)
* I am being made perfect in every good work to do God's will (Hebrews 13:21)
* I am showing forth the praise of God (Psalms 51:15)